SCIENTIST SERIES – ULTRA MACHINE AMPERE
What’s the scientific progress in external power supply? Ask AMPERE. Providing you with hitherto unheard-of stability, calmness, spatiality and tonal pureness. AMPERE is what will make the decisive difference regarding the performance of all your devices in the future.
Special features AMPERE
- Absolute load stable external power supply for the analog sections of Audionet CD player PLANCK.
- Massive aluminium body and resonance-optimized fixation with invisible screws.
- Fully separated, discrete circuitry for positive and negative voltage, each with its own low emitting toroid transformer.
- Control and stand-by circuitry with separate galvanically isolated power supply.
- Extreme low impedance, low noise and load independent voltage outputs.
- Two 300 VA toroid transformers with optimized winding design, encapsulated and resonance optimized.
- Ultra fast recovery time Schottky diodes for rectification.
- Laboratory grade high precision und low noise voltage reference.
- Audio grade capacitors with silk dielectricum, total capacitance 576,000 µF.
- High precision voltage regulator with discrete MOSFETs.
- Circuitry layout for optimized current conduction.
- Double layer glass fibre reinforced and resonance-minimized epoxy circuit board.
- Low impedance circuit layout with extra-thick copper layers.
- Internal wiring with gold-doped pure silver cables.
- Short-circuit proof and protected against overheating.
- Rhodium fuse.
Ultra low noise, highly stable and constant external power supply for AMPERE compatible Audionet devices.
7-pin socket for connecting the mother unit.
AMPERE is the external precision power supply & conditioner for the Audionet PLANCK.
AMPERE is also compatible to other current and older Audionet electronic gear with a 5- or 7-pole socket. For the choice of the needed connection cable, the main power connection of the mother unit as well as a full compatibility list with other Audionet components please refer to our compatibility chart external power supply – mother unit.
|Power supply:||Two encapsulated 300 VA toroid transformer and 576,000 µF capacitance|
|Circuitry:||Reference voltage sources for positive and negative analog voltages using discrete Audionet voltage regulators (MOSFET)|
|Output voltage:||±24.00 V for analog sections,
+5 V for digital and control sections
|Stability:||Deviation absolute: < 0.1 % of nominal value
Deviation relative: < 0.01 % accuracy
|Noise:||-144 dB or 1.5 µVRMS for 0 Hz up to 22 kHz|
|Power consumption:||< 0.5 W Stand by, max. 400 W|
|Mains:||220..240 V or 110..120 V, 50..60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||Width 430 mm
Height 110 mm
Depth 360 mm
|Ultra:||C-32 (light bronze) with white LED|
|Classic:||Silver with blue LED
Silver with red LED
Black with blue LED
Black with red LED
|Front panel:||Brushed aluminium, 12 mm, anodized, text engraved|
|Top cover:||Brushed aluminium, 4 mm, anodized|
|Side plates:||Brushed aluminium, 8 mm, anodized|
|Chassis:||Aluminium, anodized, text printed|